THE EXCALIBUR CHECKSHEET
Name of Student:
Commencement of Course:
1. Study the Admin Scale. Make a few Admin Scales until you get the concept.
2. Study the Ethics Conditions. Get a thorough checkout on them.
3. Checkout: Explain how Admin Scale and Ethics Conditions, through the Ideal Scene, tie in with each other.
4. Get your Excalibur Interview and your first groove­in sessions.
5. Study the Excalibur procedure in the appendix of LK3 and get a checkout on the logic of it. Why is the sequence
of commands the way it is and no other way?
6. Between sessions, study the worksheets your auditor wrote and see how he applied the Excalibur procedure to
the specific BT or Cluster you found with him in session.
7. When you feel confident on your perceptions and the procedure, carry on solo.