illustration of why you'll gotta do it in order to find out...
Kudos to the contributors (including the reader!) and a Bucky story...
About the Compiler
If you absolutely want to know...
Format and Nomenclature
why some things are italized...
a few definitions (or the beginnings thereof)
What this book covers and why - and what it doesn't and why not...
Structure and Method
Justifying Chaos!? Gotamo's example of the Burning House...
Viewpoints, Tolerance, Compassion and Truth
The elephant parable and the question 'How much intolerance can be tolerated?'
The Paradox of Talking about 'Awakening'
Does an Awakened One talk?
Definition of 'Definition'
What is a definition and what does it have to do with 'cults'?
The Karma of A Teacher
Being a teacher is quite a dangerous job, actually.
The (failed) attempt of saying everything in a short time and get it over
724. What to say with 15 minutes left (Part 1 - Prelude)
726. What to say with 15 minutes left (Part 2 - Descent)
727. What to say with 15 minutes left (Part 3 - The Ditch)
East Meets West, Between And Beyond
Some myths and Goal Vs Process orientation
Towards a New Platform for Religions and Liberation Philosophies
The Integrity, Consistency, Coherency Triad
Recorded History, Dreams of Futures, And The Eternal Now
Some more myths about Liberation
Quest for Happiness
Who is actually going for it?
Ethics & Justice - the infamous pumpkin parable
Reasons Why People Get Upset
Not a pleasant lecture you're chronic victim..
A Summary of Gotamo's Principles in Today's Language
...is what is says. (Gotamo is nowadays called the 'Buddha')
The Devastating Mistranslations of dukkha
About the central term in Gotamo's teaching - "dukkha" - typically translated as "suffering"
The Bittersweet Truth About Suffering
It ain't that easy...l
Becoming Whole Again And The Concept of 'Dukkha'
Toward a more sensible translation and understanding of dukkha
The Fine Art of Successful Suffering
Don't laugh, it may be you we're talking about ;-)
This yucky glue without which there wouldn't be any wars anymore
Negations, Opposites, and Complements
About very basic but commonly overlooked differences
The 'anatta' Principle
anatta means 'non-self' and is the key approach of Gotamo
'Manifestation in Dependence on Conditions' vs 'Cause and Effect'
A good thing to reflect upon even for today's scientists
The Clockwork Of Karma
An analysis of how Karma is being triggered
Process and Results
How mistaking a 'result' for the actual 'process', can kill the result
The Middle Path of Positive And Negative Processing
What to avoid during processing
The Interweavings of Beginnings, Changings, and Endings
A philophical contemplation about a subject that should be sorted out in one's mind
The Nice, The Shitty, And The Neither-Nice-Nor-Shitty
This should be an obligatory reading for 'today's Buddhists'l
The "Don't Have To Do" List And The 'Single Process'
A fun and very liberating process
No Limits In The Skies
722. Shifting Attitudes
42112. Backtracking Identities
42113. Why 'Letting Go' Can Be A Bungee Cord And The Secret Behind Blow-Out *Jobs
421216. Making the Ugly Look Gorgeous
4249. To Agree To Agree Or To Disagree
749. The Nirvana Process
4220. Mystic Exercises
4221. Blind Will and Desires
4222. Exteriorization by Thawing Viewpoints
Maps of the Universe (Part I): Kether, Nibbaana, and Tao
481. Maps of the Universe (Part II): Building Blocks
450. The Terrible Triangle: Non-Confront, Hope, and Fear
451. The Hologram Generator
453. The Profound Wisdom of a Computer-Game-Junkie
454. Triads and Axiomatic Systems
718. Geometry of Incident Handling
764. Let *This* Game Begin!
767. The Subtle Choking Chains of Aesthetics
490. Perception as Detection of Differentials
Flemming Funch: **Y2K** Fear, Mind Control, And Choosing The Future You
52. Anonymous: It's Tough Leading A Spiritual Life
53. Amos Jessup: The Nesting Self & New Age in Old Bottles
54. Alan C. Walter: Unraveling A Negative By Processing A Positive
55. Carol .B. Willis: Eternity And Time: Parallel Universes
56. Roy Ash: The Game
57. Allen Hacker: Manifestational Chaos Theory
58. Muriel Chen: The State of the World
59. The Pilot: The Dear Souls Implant
510. Phil J. Spickler: Unpopular Thoughts
511. Alan M. Bain: Keys To The Kabbalah (Excerpts)
512. Homer W. Smith: The God Factory
513. H.P.Blavatsky: Is Theosophy a Religion?
514. Dennis Stephens: On TROM (tape transcript)
515. Christine Norstrand: Beyond Exorcism - New Approaches to Entity Handling
516. Jay Gibson: Rundown Designed To Achieve Exteriorization with Perceptions
517. Bruce I. Kodish: Emptying Your Cup: Non-Verbal Awareness and
518. Zero: Revelation
519. Anonymous: What have you learned?
A Birthday Speech (aborted)
Sad but funny !?
One of my main inspirations in philosophical (and Buddhist) issues was GeorgGrimm. He is referenced many times in the book and some people want to know more about him...
finally ... memememe!
Famous Last Words
A poetic conclusion that could be an opening
Links to resources on the Web
old-fashioned hardcopies... still can't do without...